The school Principal serves as the educational leader, responsible for managing the policies, regulations, and procedures to ensure that all students are supervised in a safe learning environment that meets requirements of National curriculum of England and Ministry of education- U.A.E, along with the goals and mission of the school.
Actively participate in emphasizing & implementing UAE Vision 2021 National Agenda of complete transformation of the current education system & teaching methods. The National agenda aims for all schools to be equipped with smart systems and devices as basis for all Teaching methods, projects & Research. Achieving the National Agenda targets that our students rank among the best in reading, mathematics and science exams, and to have a strong knowledge of the Arabic, Islamic & Moral Education subjects. Moreover, to achieve the SMART objective of the UAE national Agenda for all schools to have exceptional leadership and internationally accredited teaching staff.
ROLE DESCRIPTION FOR THE PRINCIPAL
- Responsible for internal organisation, management, control, development and success of the school.
- Regular liaison with the Board of Governors.
- Formulate the overall aims and objectives of the school and its policies.
- Participation in the selection and appointment of teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Deployment and management of all staff employed in the school.
- Ensure proper standards of performance are established and maintained.
- Determine, organise and implement appropriate National Tests and other relevant assessments.
- Process recognitions by examining Boards.
- Responsible for overseeing that student admission procedures are in accordance with the Ministry of Education rules and stipulations.
- Plan and coordinate the time-table.
- Oversee the preparation and proper implementation of examination procedures.
- Coordinate and oversee the Visa / Work Permits / Renewal / Cancellation procedures with HR.
- Responsible for the documents of the school’s personnel.
- Responsible for the school’s resource needs.
- Coordinate the planning and organisation of school events and functions.
- Undertake duties and responsibilities reasonably delegated by the Board of Governors.
- Arrange for suitable INSET.
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Teaching and Academics|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Nationality:||Austria; Belgium; Switzerland; Germany; Denmark; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Ireland; Iceland; Italy; Luxembourg; Netherlands; Norway; Portugal; Sweden; United Kingdom|