– Plan the activities and resources through regular communication with SMEs and other stakeholders.
– Raise notifications for breakdown of equipment as reported by technicians.
– Develop standard work packs and task lists and administers the planning data base for the asset.
– Responsible for assessing the viability of alternative techniques/method in close coordination with maintenance execution teams (Contingency Plans).
– Prepare work documentation and quality requirements.
– Review proposals from subcontractors on execution and schedule/incorporate changes.
– Review asset plan and highlight if any conflicts or constraints.
– Monitor the work in progress with respect to the approved schedules/milestones and prepare weekly/monthly progress reports.
– Keep Management Teams apprised of status/constraints.
– Develop and maintain the data base for standard work packs and task lists.
– Backlog Monitoring and reassessment of risk.
– Follow specified systems, processes and procedures, implemented in the workplace, to ensure compliance with legal, regulatory, and other requirements/standards.
– Work safely at all times, protecting the health and safety of everyone in the workplace.
– Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|