AMS is looking for an SAP HANA Sales Support Specialist for an MNC , in Dubai. Candidates who can join immediately.
Preferably at least 6-8 year experience with Sales Operations or Deal Support
Working experience within a shared service center environment (preferred)
Experience with order management tools like CRM, SFDC..Etc. is mandatory
- Responsible for execution of the SAP HEC and EX deals. Process customer requests for selling HEC & EX deals and completing the required paperwork (CRM Opportunities, Margin Calculator, Quotations, Order Forms, Resource Requests)
- Responsible for procurement processes related to premium suppliers and Hyper-scaler partners
- Comply with operational procedures e.g. for sales, delivery, financial and legal requirements
- Become expert with SAP sales tools and processes
- Working with Industry AEs , support the overall relationship between the customer, the partners to ensure all opportunities are maximized and sales bids are successful.
- Create contracts for submission for existing and potential new customers: Responsible for drafting, modifying and finalizing contracts, including new and add-on business for HEC & EX.
- Contract Validation: Closely cross-collaborate with the Industry AEs, Pricing and Revenue Recognition teams in the local market units during the contract drafting and negotiation process. Verify customer, user and pricing information provided by Account Executives and Pricing teams, work with the Revenue Recognition teams to prevent revenue deferrals and ensure final business and contract terms.
- Customer Support/Administration: Monitor contract cancellation dates, trial agreement dates, as well as provide contract amendments for non-revenue generating issues (Terminations, Service Level Agreements etc.).
- Archiving and maintaining all contractual documentation
- Provide active quarter-end and year-end close deal support to the sales community in a dynamically driven environment.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|