- Responsible for Salesmen Performance in the Channel and the Channel overall performance providing guidelines, training, directions to salesmen under his supervision
- Responsible for Sales & Targets Achievement in the Channel in line with management strategy and growth plan.
- Responsible for planning Journey Plan (Sup & Salesmen) & implementation after get approval from ASM following management guidelines leading to alignment with Merch. & logistic departments.
- Responsible for Insuring that maximum benefits is been obtained at lowest cost..
Has the duty to call KAS, MC for a Weekly Meeting with consent of the ASM to discuss the implementation, plans & development of the business, past, present, and future.
- Responsible to communicate Price Changes, both with clients and internally with pricing responsible (Other than National Accounts).
- Responsible for BDA & Activity implementation in the Channel.
- Responsible for Weekly promotions planning/implementation by account and get approval from RKAM.
- Responsible for maintaining NTE & Damage below budget submitting reports on time.
- Run scheduled field accompaniments with entire sales team on a periodical basis.
- Asses performance and Teach on the Job.
- Maintain records for all field visits with sales team for tracking their development.
- Ensure end of Day meeting scheduled and run to review day’s achievements & discuss next day’s target and tasks
|Job Location:||Mecca, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|