• Generate sales for portfolio of accounts to achieve annual sales targets.
• Research new sales opportunities within the existing portfolio of accounts and identify new potential customers within the allocated sales area.
• Monitor customer feedback and satisfaction with the company and products
• Provide customers and potential customers with information about company products and services.
• Maintain awareness of sales and other development amongst competitors and pass any relevant information to the appropriate company personnel.
• Maintain all required records of sales and other information to enable performance to be measured and monitored.
• Maintain awareness of development in sales generation and product development.
• Prepare proposals, submittals and tenders.
• Prepare internal weekly reports, forecasting and other routine reports on a timely basis and as requested from time to time by the Managing Director.
• Ensure good relations are maintained with customers, suppliers and members of the staff at all levels.
• Work with internal teams to develop solutions to satisfy prospective customer needs.
• Cultivate the relationship with direct customers and partners to ensure business is grown and retained.
• Contribute to growing market share.
• Build a strong sales pipeline.
• Sell a range of services that include manpower supply and Outsourcing Division
• Develop a good understanding of the customer needs, products and vertical market
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|