Experienced sales executive required for a leading VRLA batteries brand. Must be self driven, independent, motivated for sales, have good communication skills, able to build relationships with clients, prior experience on meeting sales goals, and creative on sales planning.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred.
Languages: Arabic + English (required)
Saudi Driving licence (required)
At least three (3) years of sales experience in Saudi
Key job responsibilities:
· Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
· Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
· Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
· Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
· Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
· Daily checking and following up on tenders (government, private sector).
Package: Base salary + Commission + Car allowance + Medical Insurance
Note: final candidates will be required to submit original documents including Experience Certificate and Police Clearance Certificate.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Wholesale & Import/Export Trade|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|