Sales Executive – Mas International Co. – Kuwait
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails;
• Manage the sales cycle from lead generation till deal closing.
• Maximize revenue from each client and meet revenue-based targets.
• Search for new prospect customers in the defined territory which includes existing accounts and new accounts.
• Manage on-going account relationships.
• Assist in project kick-off meetings and provide on-going sales input and control throughout the project.
• Participate in trade shows to promote company’s products and to develop sales leads.
• Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
• Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
• Gathering market and customer information.
• Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
• Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with sales and development manager.
• Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
• Liaising with suppliers to check on the progress of existing orders.
• Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office.
• Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ requirements.
• Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
• Feeding future buying trends back to management.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Palestine; Syria