Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, the Sales Executive is responsible for ensuring that sales targets are met, generating leads, managing key accounts, and monitoring competitors’ sales activities.
The Sales Executive will work closely with the Inside Sales Executives to convert their pre-qualified sales pipeline into profitable revenue. Key duties will include managing all aspects of the sales process including prospecting, presenting, proposal generation, relationship management and deal closing.
The chosen candidate will be persuasive and experienced sales professional with a proven track record of driving growth within B2B business environments primarily through new business development.
This role is based in Muscat, Oman.
New business development
- Develop new and increase existing business
- Achieve weekly targets in relation to sales visits and calls arranged by the Inside Sales Executives
- Present the Averda value proposition directly to customers
- Secure new business opportunities within the account through existing account, sister companies and subsidiary companies
- Negotiate on the prices
- Send quotations for potential business opportunities
- Represent Averda at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
Retention of existing portfolio revenue
- Build, maintain and secure long-term business relationships with Averda’s customers
- Take the necessary action to resolve any customer problems and queries in a timely manner
- Stay informed on products, services, technologies, and competitive activity to support sales and marketing efforts
- Advise the Sales Manager on market and competitor trends and developments
- Manage and maintain up-to-date sales administration using Salesforce CRM software
- Update market feedback on Salesforce
- Resolve payment issues
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Company Industry:||Heavy Industry & Metallurgy|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|