Salary: up to AED 7,000 based on experience
Location: Sharjah, UAE
Our Client one of the leading distributors and stockist of building materials in the UAE.
Representing some of the leading manufacturers from GCC, USA, Europe and Asia, they supply the GCC, Middle East and Africa with an extensive client base.
We are seeking a Sales Coordinator to join their team.
Key Role: Reporting to the Sales Head, assisting the sales team in administrative duties
• Prepare internal cost sheet followed by quotations based on customers enquiry, generated by the sales executive
• Assist the sales executive to negotiate the best price and offers
• Respond to customer emails
• Customer coordination / handling technical issues by connecting with the supplier directly or via procurement team
• Verify the customers LPO’s with the quotation / agreed offers
• Generate reports related to sales
• Verify the supporting documents are attached with duly completed credit form received from the new customer and forward the same to Credit Controller / Finance Controller
• Provide guidance to colleagues in relation to product price
• Forward specific project details along with BOQ to register with their principals, to avoid competition from the alternate distributor
• Split the incoming leads to suitable sales executives based on their load and territory
• Prepare proforma invoices
• Plan with sales executives to achieve the monthly budget
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Construction; Construction/Civil Engineering; Distributions and Logistics|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|