Sell vehicles to businesses and individuals outside the showroom to achieve sales targets and customer satisfaction index.
• Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, requests for proposals, industry ads, trade shows, internet web sites, business directories, personal contacts, customer database, etc.
• Visit and receive customers to stimulate interest in establishing or expanding vehicle sales, explain features to customers, determine make, type, quality and quantity of vehicles desired.
• Expand customer database.
• Cross sell optional equipment and accessories to customers.
• Compute sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, license fee, discounts, and requirements for financing payments on credit.
• Prepare quotations and sales contracts, and coordinate delivery of vehicles to customers.
• Maintain prospective customer database and develop and maintain relationships with customers and sales contacts and attend to and resolve customer complaints.
• Prepare reports on business transactions, customer feedback, market conditions and competition and submit to management.
• Prepare weekly visit Rota, detailing client and vehicle sales opportunities.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|