The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to the sales and marketing organizations within the company. By understanding the industry and economic trends, and strengthen Home appliance channel and marketing tool development and management. The candidate will be developing/ monitor / expand the channel and marketing coverage by working closely with the sales team with marketing plans you will be able to accurately forecast for the teams, and lead the teams’ strategies for success. The candidate will have broad operational knowledge of running an Electronics & Home Appliances Business and ensuring maximum utilization of resources for optimal returns on investment for the Company.
Responsibilities & Duties:
– The role will report directly to the CEO and will be empowered to manage the day-to-day overall operational activities of the business.
– Revenue and margin target for the entire region.
– Product Management – deciding product line-up for the region, inventory planning, demand Vs. supply fulfilment, product launches, forecasting demand, competition analysis, price positioning, price strategy, the profitability of the product, product mix, managing ageing of inventory.
– Sales Management – revenue achievement, yearly growth, target setting, the achievement of management and stretch plans, target setting for distributors, setting targets for distribution partners.
– Developing and ensuring the effective implementation of the strategy to achieve business objectives.
– Analyzing market research to determine risk and marketability of potential products and products features through directing all competitive market analysis in ensuring products provide the best overall value for customers.
– Working with the leadership team and developing communications strategies including branding, public relations, advertising, white papers, trade shows, seminars and events, market research management and website and brochures design.
– Report on sales activity (weekly at a minimum).
– Work with the marketing team to plan and execute lead generation campaigns.
– Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation.
– Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by expanding/modifying product offerings.
– Identify sales support requirements and work with the marketing team to develop and improve sales tools.
– Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace.
– Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
– Develop sales strategies to achieve business and sales goals.
– Provide coaching to sales managers on the company’s sales strategies.
– Monitor industry trends and market competitors to support sales goals.
– Assist the marketing team in developing and implementing strategic marketing campaigns.
– Provide forecasts to leadership for sales and marketing organizations.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Household Appliances|