- Responsible for implementing the standard projects management processes starting from initiation , planning ,execution , monitor ,and control till project closure , for the new company projects ,and initiations , after analyzing the project objectives , documentations ,and the client expectations , which should be streamline with the company strategic plans.
- Responsible for coordinating all the function and departments inputs, and integrate the efforts, and managing the communication, to ensure the successful proposals submission, and acceptable project deliverable.
- Supporting the organization core business growth through research, analysis, and recommending of new business initiatives,
- Responsible for research and documentation of processes that will help support the growth of the organization’s current products and services offerings.
- He/ she also have to evaluate and analyses all current processes and provide recommendations on improvements that can be make.
- Search for new business opportunities, and to register the company in all the governmental ,and private potential clients.
- Initiate ,and development projects in the sports event management field ,and the sports academies segment.
- Analysis the new projects tenders documentation, and develop the new projects scope statement, in order to communicate with the concerned departments, and other specialized sub-contractors.
- Prepare the new project technical and financial proposal, with the support of sports division team, and according the team specialties.
- Develop the project management plan , and all the subsidiary plans ,( scope ,time ,cost , quality ,human resources, communication, procurement ,and stakeholder), and approve it from the division manager .
- Lead the project implementation activities, according the project master plan.
- Execute the new projects activities, and ensure the project team are performing the work in accordance to the identify scope.
- Monitor, and control the project activities, and take the necessary action to streamline the performance with the approved project performance baseline.
- Report to the division manager in a weekly manner about the project states ,progress and highlight any deviation in the implementation , through conducting trend analysis ,and forecasting , and recommending the corrective ,or preventive action to maintain ,and balance the project constrains .
- Perform variance analysis on the new projects actual expenses, against budget, and verify the rout cause of the variance.
- Create the third parties contract drafts, reflecting all the main contract obligations, and liabilities.
- Design the third party, and supplier’s selection criteria according to the projects objectives, and constrains.
- Introduce winning plans, for the new tenders, and business opportunities.
- Hand over the new projects to the operation team, after completing the project work successfully.
- Perform project closure processes, after validating the final acceptance of the project deliverable by the client according to the contract conditions.
- Recording all the project documentation, and issue a project final report highlighting all the lessons learned from the projects, and the decisions taken, and the reasons behind taking those decisions for the future project use, and for updating the company process assets.
- Support all the other sport division team with the projects available financial data, for the process of continuous development.
- Assist the division manager in the division work related to the financial and contractual aspects.
- Manage the new contracts renewal, by ensuring all the related third party scopes are in streamline with the new contract conditions.
- Support the finance department in the collection process for the new projects, in accordance to the agreed method of payment, and physical achievement of the project data (scope, dates, and values).
- Identify the projects risks, and prepare risk management plan, including risk response plans, and recommending actions to mitigate any unknown risks.
- Represent the company in a professional manner in the local and international events, and enforce a professional attitude in communicating with the clients, and team members.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Sports and Recreation|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|