Sales Account Manager – Talabat – Kuwait
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with our partners.
- Regular discussion and activation of a portfolio of services that we offer to increase the order volume for our partners.
- Ensure that all internal and external relationships are professionally and appropriately managed.
- Closely interact with other members of the sales team.
- You will use state-of-the-art sales management tools to provide regular reporting to the management.
- Manage and enhance the B2B relationship with the partners through regular and personal contact.
- Develop familiarity with each partner’s business, including but not limited to: Services, customer demographics, ratings, points of competitive differentiation, economic model, and revenue and profit drivers.
- Renegotiate contracts with our partners on a regular basis.
- Present new product features to our partners.
- Convince the best partners to join the corporate menu booklet
- Initiate and execute diverse co-branded marketing campaigns after negotiating exclusive deals with the best partners.
- Ensure all partners maintain a high customer experience and follow up with customer complaints and bad reviews
- Manage data for all partners in Salesforce, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached. Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards
- Analyze the overall performance of the partners and maintain their KPI’s at an optimum level: fail-rate, conversion rate, and reorder rate.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait