Security patrols, on foot or by vehicle, in order to detect evidence of irregularities and deter criminal activity.
• Inspect buildings to ensure that all areas are appropriately locked, secured and free of hazardous conditions.
• Maintain communication by radio, P.A., or telephone for routine and emergency needs.
• Questions suspicious persons.
• May direct vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
• Enforces state, municipal and institution laws, rules and regulations.
• May operate security cameras, computers, and related electronic security equipment.
• Answers questions and gives directions to visitors.
• May occasionally arrest suspects and violators in order to protect persons and property.
• May testify in court.
• Responds to, investigates and prepares detailed written reports at the scenes of fires, accidents, and other incidents.
• Summons medical assistance and applies first aid as the situation indicates.
• May physically intervene in fights and may physically restrain unruly individuals in order to prevent injury to others.
• Interviews victims, witnesses, complainants, and suspects in order to collect information needed to assist in criminal prosecution.
• Conducts quarterly reviews of Agency properties as assigned by supervisor to ensure compliance with Saudi Aramco and SPSP Uniform and Life Safety Code, and Agency rules and regulations.
• May be involved in emergency management through planning, implementing and assessing disaster plans.
• Performs other related duties.
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|