1. Develop a Site Safety/Security Management Plan for the organization to ensure a safe environment for all center staff, students, contractors, and visitors.
2. Regularly review and be familiar with all applicable legislation and applicable standards, to ensure compliance.
3. Analyzes and evaluates safety-related processes to streamline workflow and takes the initiative to discuss continuous improvement idea.
4. Ensures that deliverables associated with Safety are progressing, completed on time and maintain a high level of quality.
5. Compiles and submits various reports to internal leadership after reviewing for completeness and accuracy.
6. Manage and oversee security guard patrol procedures, including any contracted services related to center safety and security. Develop all in-house and contracted work schedules for safety and security.
7. Supervise and coordinate department planning and operations; personnel supervision, including development and evaluation of all support staff.
8. Develop, plan, organize, and direct activities related to the campus safety and security operations.
9. Assist corporate security & safety managers in gathering, collecting, and disseminating information, as directed by corporate management.
10. Provide technical security advice.
11. Conduct security audits and make policy recommendations.
12. Reviews, updates, and maintains documentation associated with safety & security policies and processes.
13. Provides accurate monthly safety reports and distributes other pertinent safety information when requested.
14. Promote safety talks, toolbox, awareness raising sessions, fire drills, and all related activities.
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Training & Education Center|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|