Role purpose: To oversee the site audits and acceptances for new roll out and swapped sites. The resource will also assist in managing the equipment issuance to and from warehouse for ongoing projects.
Key account abilities and decision ownership:
– Planning for and managing network roll out of Outdoor and Indoor sites
– Managing the implementation vendors and ensuring Vodafone standards for build quality.
– Performing periodic audits on sites for quality assurance.
– Post implementation site visits for Acceptances.
– Managing inventory in the Technology Warehouse and forecasting the usage.
Key performance indicators:
– RollOut Projects closure on time.
– Site Quality Audits and within SLA handover to Operations.
– Optimizing the Warehouse usage.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
– Telecom Network RollOut of 2G, 3G & LTE.
– Antenna & feeder installations
– Huawei 2G, NodeB/3G, 4G/LTE Installations & Integrations
– Power installations
– 7+ years of experience in either telecom vendor or operator environment.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|