1) Align, level, and anchor machinery.
2) Attach loads to rigging to provide support or prepare them for moving, using hand and power tools.
3) Attach pulleys and blocks to fixed overhead structures such as beams, ceilings, and gin pole booms, using bolts and clamps.
4) Control movement of heavy equipment through narrow openings or confined spaces, using chainfalls, gin poles, gallows frames, and other equipment.
5) Dismantle and store rigging equipment after use.
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Oil & Gas|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|