Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates effective communication skills.
- Post-basic certificate in area of responsibility.
- BLS certified
- Posses other certification pertinent to area of expertise, i.e. NALS, PALS, ACLS, ATLS
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Support and assists the Head Nurse in establishing a good working environment in which patients receive a high standard of care.
- Takes responsibility for the direct delivery of professional and competent patient care by promoting quality care standards.
- Acts on behalf or at the direction of the Head Nurse/Charge Nurse in setting and monitoring standards for patient care.
- Participates in the care, custody and administration of medicines in accordance with hospital policy.
- Documents and reports all accidents/incidents to Head Nurse/Charge Nurse and Site Manager.
- Ensures that all nursing documentation is completed accurately and legibly and understands the importance and relevance of their confidential nature.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the hospital quality program.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Medical Hospital|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|