Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates individual patient care.
- Supervises junior and new staff and participates in orientation and development programs.
- Takes charge of the unit in the absence of the person responsible as required or requested
- Undertakes the role of the primary care provider specific to a defined patient group.
- Participates in the on-going training and development program of the department/unit.
- Takes responsibility for his/her own professional conduct and growth
- Acts in accordance with all agreed Hospital and departmental policies and procedures at all times.
- Protects patient’s confidentiality in accordance with the hospital policy.
- Performs a variety of supportive and technical nursing skills and utilizes a range of equipment, supplies, medication and other modalities in carrying out specific medical orders for administration of medications and performance of specific treatments, monitoring techniques and other diagnostic, therapeutic and supportive measures. Uses equipment in a safe and effective manner.
- Behaves in a professional manner at all times.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Medical Hospital|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|