The position of Revenue Manager (RM) is responsible for driving sustainable profitable growth for the organization through pricing and promotion long and short terms strategies and implementation plans as well as steering the organization’s product mix management.
The RM will report directly into the Director of Sales and will have the following responsibilities:
1. Utilize price elasticity and scenario planning capabilities to develop, align, communicate and execute multiyear pricing roadmap and annual operating plan.
2. Build and manage pricing and promotion governance.
3. Establish Revenue management Key performance indicators and owns the delivery of the specific revenue management objectives in coordination with sales and Trade marketing.
4. Engage with marketing to drive profit-accretive portfolio management.
5. Initiate purposeful innovation with Consumer marketing to capture profitable opportunities.
6. Drive retail execution that “Beats the curve” by partnering with Sales and Trade Marketing. Beats the curve means maximizing profitable return on promotional initiatives.
7. Partners with key costumers to create category value.
1. NR2 growth by total portfolio, category by geography by channel.
2. Portfolio Gross margin sustainable growth.
3. Price elasticity model development and management.
4. Price strategy by Brand, by SKU, by Channel.
5. Annual promotional plan pre and post launch evaluations to maximize ROI.
6. Portfolio Mix strategy by brand, by channel.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Monthly Salary:||US $8,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|