Job Purpose: Maximize sales and profitability, establish long term relationship with customers, leading and developing pharmacists’ team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the department, including staffing and stock levels, in a suitable manner, encourage growth, performance and excellence at all times.
- Consider and develop appropriate stock buying strategy, marketing campaigns and sales promotions to drive high footfall and an increase in sales revenue.
- Work with independent suppliers to source, design and order suitably bespoke Retail Pharmacies concept products.
- Training employees in sales, stock management, inventory, customer service, cashier, ticketing and other relevant skills.
- Managing employees, making sure they represent Pharmacies in a positive manner, and maintaining a positive attitude.
- Delegating tasks to employees.
- Interviewing potential new retail employees.
- Scheduling employees to fit their weekly contractual hours whilst maintaining the each Pharmacy wage budget.
- Maintaining the store at optimum sales productivity by making sure all items are in stock and shelved properly throughout the stores and in the stockrooms related to Pharmacies.
- Communicating with staff, customers, and other departments related to the Pharmacies, over the phone, by email and meet in person.
- Maintaining inventory and ordering new stock when necessary whilst working to annual budgets.
- Deal with complaints from customers promptly and efficiently to maintain the Pharmacies reputation.
- Weekly and monthly reporting on the retail Pharmacies productivity, making sure the Pharmacies is meeting financial monthly targets.
- Inspiring the retail team with a positive attitude and enthusiasm.
- Having sufficient product knowledge and customer service skills to help customers with advanced questions on Pharmacies products.
- Communicate with new suppliers and sign contract with approved terms from the finance.
- Annual update of supplier’s agreement terms and getting better profit margin & Rent.
- Managing merchandising of the Pharmacies to increase sales.
- Collect marketing needs relocated to the Pharmacies concept and communicate suppliers to provide it on shelve.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other; Retail/Wholesale; Pharmaceutical|