The Area Manager is responsible for the overall operations of more than one restaurant and maintains a high level of visibility in the restaurants. The Area Manager has the responsibility to ensure, budgeting, marketing and sales goals are obtained throughout the restaurants. Utilizes the sales and marketing plan as the basis for setting customer service goals to improve sales through increased customer traffic. Makes decisions regarding the, development, and performance of staff. Plans and monitors budget to cost guidelines.
· Prepare standard and special reports for senior management as assigned.
· Conduct and attend meetings as required.
· Communicate complaints involving policy violations to Senior Area Manager, Director of Operations, or Director of Human Resources, as appropriate.
· Partner with Human Resources in any investigations that arise in the Area and work with HR to finalize and make decisions on any action to be taken.
· Conduct employee counseling when necessary, utilizing proper documents and assists Sr. Area Manager and General Managers with counseling issues at the restaurant level.
· Conduct new product training as needed within the Area and track any issues that may arise.
· Conduct routine visits to restaurants in his or her area to ensure each store Manager is maintaining company standards. If any deficiencies are found, work with management and staff to clearly outline the problem areas and assist them in developing a plan of action to correct problems in a timely manner.
· Work with Senior Area Manager and Director of Operations on new restaurant site selections and new restaurant budget planning.
· Collect accurate and critical information regarding the Market Area’s planned expenses and operating plans on an ongoing basis. (P & L Reviews).
· Evaluate the Area’s combined expense plan to ensure it satisfies the overall operating objectives within plan, to achieve the maximum, realistic Gross Operating Profit (GOP) After Reconciling Items.
· Investigate any cash losses that occur in the restaurants, partnering with Senior Area Manager, Director of Operations and Human Resources. Communicate with Senior Area Manager and Director of Operations, providing an accounting of any findings. Review robbery and theft procedures as necessary.
· Coordinate specific activity to capture opportunities for increasing profitable sales with each Manager.
· Assume additional responsibilities as assigned.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Algeria; India; Jordan; Kuwait; Sri Lanka; Morocco; Oman; Philippines; Pakistan; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; South Africa|