• Demonstrate and ensure operational excellence through the training, coaching, disciplining, and encouragement of Managers, Team Leaders, and Team Members.
• Conduct and attend meetings as required.
• Communicate complaints involving Company’s policy violations to Senior Area Manager, Director of Operations, or Human Resources, as appropriate.
• Partner with Human Resources in any investigations that arise in the Area and work with HR to finalize and make decisions on any action to be taken.
• Work with the Senior Area Manager, HR Team and/or Director of Operations to develop and implement an effective a Human Resources Recruitment Plan to accommodate growth and management succession in the Area, acting as a direct resource for the hiring process.
• Conduct routine visits to restaurants in his or her area to ensure each Manager is maintaining company standards. If any deficiencies are found, work with management and staff to clearly outline the problem areas and assist them in developing a plan of action to correct problems in a timely manner.
• Work with Senior Area Manager and Director of Operations on new restaurant site selections and new restaurant budget planning.
• Manage the area’s financial accountability through reviewing critical reports, adhering to the budgeted Gross Operating Profit, and evaluating the area’s combined expense plan to ensure overall operations meet Company’s financial goals.
• Coordinate specific activity to capture opportunities for increasing profitable sales with each Manager.
• Assume additional responsibilities as assigned.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant|