Reliability Engineer – YASREF – Saudi Arabia
1. Review equipment repair scopes, document down time, lost production, mean time between repairs and develop root cause failure analysis reports in order to review and revamp existing preventive and predictive programs for the equipment.
2. Monitor and calculate gas turbine and compressor efficiencies.
3. Support troubleshoots, recommend and implement solutions to mechanical problems.
4. Automate / develop reliability reports to benchmark existing equipment performance.
5. Witness critical equipment performance tests at OEM facilities.
6. Support Project Engineering group in reviewing equipment specifications and equipment selection, monitor installation and successful start-up of rotating equipment.
7. Establish working relationships with major equipment vendors and suppliers so that YASREF can leverage their position for improved pricing, support and reliability
8. Ensure the quality of work being executed by contractors and staff is done consistently to the required standard.
9. Develop, coach and train other personnel including graduates and production operations staff.
10. Perform other related duties as assigned by the Superintendent.
||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia