Duties and Responsibilities:
- Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department/division.
- Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible.
- Carries out full range clinical duties as assigned by the Consultant/Senior Registrar in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
- Participates in the on-call duties as required by the department/division.
- Participates in the improvement of quality of patient care. (Total Quality Medicine Programme, Quality Assessment Improvement Programme) as applicable.
- Instructs and guides when necessary junior medical staff in the overall care of patients, supervises their performance/work and contributes to the training and teaching activities in the department/division.
- Fulfills the requirements of the Saudi Council for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education.
- Attends the Continuing Medical Education Programme of the department/divisionn
- Works towards completing his post-graduate training and passing the Final Part of his Board, Fellowship or Membership.
- Participates in approved research projects.
- Shares workload in his specialty during the absence of his colleagues.
- To acquire and maintain a valid certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- Strives to improve his clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to morbidity and cost-effectiveness.
- Participates in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital, as indicated
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities, within the hospital and/or affiliated medical facilities.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Medical Hospital|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|