The Recruitment Specialist is responsible for the planning, co-ordination and execution of the recruitment and selection process. S/he will work closely and effectively with the Household Department Director to define recruitment requirements and agree on recruitment plans and strategies for hiring labors.
• Sourcing and collecting CVs from Job portals or agencies.
• Contacting international agencies.
• Preparing E-Wakalah request and processing from Finance.
• Sharing E-Wakalah to concerned agency.
• Collecting weekly status reports from concerned agencies.
• On Boarding activities.
|Job Location:||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|