Recruitment Sales Executive
Number of Positions – 2
Location: Remote (Based anywhere within Middle East)
Job Type: Full time Permanent
Salary: Attractive Package, subject to skills and experience
Candidates must have work experience in one of the 6 major GCC countries.
We are looking for 2 x Recruitment Sales Executive to work from home and work remotely for potential customers across the Middle East
PART TIMER OR FREELANCERS WELCOME
Responsibilities and Essential Requirement
• Minimum 3 years of manpower and recruitment sales experience.
• Any previous client portfolio welcome
• Identify and approach Potential Customers for construction, oil & Gas, hospitality, facility management, manufacturing, retail and customer service sectors.
• Arrange/attend meetings, make presentation and negotiate terms
• Hunting and closing skills and target driven attitude are MUST
• Good understanding of the local culture and the recruiting/manpower business market in Middle East
• Excellent communication skills in English, Arabic would be a big plus.
• Strong skills with ability to negotiate at all levels
• Self-motivated, pro-active and committed personality with an entrepreneurial & hands-on attitude
• Well organized and able to work on multiple tasks with challenges
• Excellent analytical and follow-up skills, strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Sending emails, making phone calls, visiting potential clients, where appropriate
• Sending draft contract, company profiles etc. will be a day to day task.
• Good working knowledge of MS Office applications
Joining Date: 1st February 2020
Interview via Skype (Please include your skype ID with your CV)
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bangladesh; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; India; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Philippines; Pakistan; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|