URGENT HIRING FOR A HOLDING GROUP OF COMPANIES – Recruitment Officer with blue collar experience
Candidate must join immediately with NOC available; Preferably Filipino Female;
Draft contract agreements with recruitment agencies
2. Draft the demand documents and coordinate the attestations with the P.R.Os
3. Handle the blue collar hiring for the entire group
4. Coordinate the visa processing with the P.R.Os and make sure that candidates and recruitment agencies will
receive the visas on time.
5. Make follow up with manpower agencies in order to receive the candidates flight details on time and share the
same with the on-boarding officer
6. Proceed with recruitment trips with company managers and coordinate all the trips’ arrangements (this includes
visas processing, airline tickets and hotel booking in coordination with the personnel officer, P.R.O and the
7. Monitor the recruitment agencies’ performance quarterly and raise officially their performance related issues to
the recruitment in charge.
8. Keep the recruitment efficiency report up to date with blue & white collar candidates’ details
9. Conduct reference check for white collar candidates prior issuing their offer letters
10. Prepare & release job offers for white collar candidates and keep the job offers report up to date in order to make
follow up with signatories
11. Take the job description cards’ details from the company managers and fill it up in the company JDC standard form
12. Make sure that white collar candidates will sign their offer letters on time and take the recruitment in charge’s
advice before answering their questions or clarifications on some points
13. Make sure that white collar candidates will submit their documents on time especially their sponsorship transfer
documents in order to speed up their deployment
14. Send official notification email to the HR team members upon receiving the white collar candidates’ acceptance on
the offer letters.
15. Maintain the CV data bank and register all the CVs before the recruitment in charge shares it with the hiring
16. Schedule interview appointments with white collar candidates.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|