Recruitment & Admin Specialist – Kuwait
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with line managers, suppliers, wider HR community, and your team members to create a partnership that delivers success and credibility
• Drive the end-to-end recruitment process and ensure both speed and quality of hires
• Leverage all recruiting channels, including internal career site, both traditional and alternative sources to identify and recruit the very best candidates
• Interview internal and external candidates, using face-to-face behavioral-based interviewing methodologies
• Manage stakeholders in an effective way, work towards the highest level stakeholder satisfaction
• Responsible for all Admin work
• Onboarding and Offboarding
• Coaching Line Managers about interviewing techniques
• Take responsibility for own project initiatives
• Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
• Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
• Answer employee questions and address employee concerns with company; including employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
• Maintaining calendars of HR management team
• Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets
• Providing customer service to organization employees
• Processing incoming mail
• Setting appointments and arranging meetings
• Handle and create termination letter.
• Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
• Conducting safety inspections for the office
• Handle and create warning letters.
• Make investigations.
• Coordinate with the delegates
• Coordinate with the lawyer and follow in case of any legal matter
• Receive request from other department and get quotation from the vendor to get Approval such as ( cabinets –bags –banners …)
• Send requests for new stationery to the vendor
• Handle requests for business cards and coordinate with the vendor
• Coordinate for board meetings
• Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
• Create memos, letters circulars ,publish to the employees after head of HR approval
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Human Resources and Recruitment