This position is responsible to receive patients and visitors to the Clinic and maintain the reception area to ensure that a good initial impression is given.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive all visitors to the company, ensuring that their requirements are promptly dealt with and that they are given a favorable impression of the Clinic.
- Supervise the collection and delivery of incoming and outgoing mail to ensure that it is promptly delivered to the correct addresses, internally and externally.
- Receive deliveries for staff in the building.
- Observe all necessary security arrangements.
- Maintain the reception area in a tidy manner so that a favorable first impression is given to any visitors.
- Maintain stocks of brochures, magazines and other information and ensure that these are easily accessible to visitors.
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate and transfer a caller to an associate’s voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable.
- Pass any customer comments, inquiry or complaint to the appropriate staff to enable them to attend to the matter and identify any potential improvements.
- Take and retrieve messages for various personnel.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
Note: this job description shall include, but is not necessarily limited to the above duties. May temporarily perform other duties assigned to maintain operations and services.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|