Attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face-to-face. Supply information regarding the firm to the clients.
- Answer telephone calls, and direct them to corresponding departments.
- Take messages.
- Provide information to callers about the organization.
- Greet people upon reception.
- Direct guests to correct departments.
- Handle queries from customers.
- Provide administrative support.
- Prepare letters and documents.
- Receive, sort and deliver mail to corresponding departments.
- Schedule appointments.
- Maintain the appointment calendar updated.
- Organize and coordinate meetings.
- Maintain a tidy reception area.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||Jordan; Lebanon; Syria; Tunisia|