- Answer the telephone in a courteous and professional manner, welcome & greet patients / visitors upon arrival with appointment or as walk-in, and issue queuing tickets to the patients.
- Receive & verify patients’ documents and schedule appointments in a professional and timely manner, register patients in the Health Information Management System and assist them in completing required forms.
- Keep patient appointments on schedule, provide routine and required information and answer patients/visitor’s enquiry effectively and efficiently.
- Facilitate patient flow by notifying the concerned clinical staff of patient’s arrival, being aware of delays, direct patients to the specific destination & service.
- Establish and maintain ongoing warm relations with the patients/visitors and treat patients, visitors and clinical staff in a courtesy and respectful manner while giving them the opportunity to express their experience.
- Prepare & process insurance claims (if applicable) to be filled by the physician and record appropriate guest patients’ data on their assigned area.
- Collect patients’ payments through cash, ATM cards, credit cards and issue receipts for funds received, refunds, return change due to patients.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of the shift to ensure that existing amount of money matches the previous shift balance and that there is an adequate cash on hand.
- Maintain and update patients’ files with their latest information in term of address, telephone number, company name, etc.
- Respect and always maintain the privacy and dignity of guest patients and assure guest patients confidentiality.
- Refer patients’ complaints to the Customer Service Officer / Supervisor and update system with all customer’s complaints on timely basis to ensure a fast retrieval of information as and when required.
- Strictly adhere to the policies and procedures related to customer services as well as adhere to good customer service standards (Greet guest patients and visitors etc.).
- Organize and maintain forms and office stationery items required for front-desk activities, ensure maintaining required stock levels and continuous supply of stationery.
- Assist with the cleanliness and maintenance of the guest waiting areas, as required.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Company Industry:||Medical Hospital|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|