The Market Analyst is responsible for monitoring and analyzing the Real Estate Market Conditions and produce Financial and Economic data analysis on all Real Estate Properties in the Region.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• Provide Performance Assessment for all clients and produce financial analysis reports on all real estate properties which belong to the company.
• Monitor and analyze different types of real estate market conditions, using financial and economic data research.
• Continuously watching the markets where the company is having products to be prepared in dealing with any changes that might occur in the area.
• To keep the management updated with the development of the real estate industry and properties in the Region
• Conduct a market research and benchmark underwriting assumptions for assigned properties in the Region.
• Maintain working relationships to acquire market insights internal and external sources, such as research professionals, brokerage companies and others.
• To provide research on the real estate geographic markets of interest and property types in order to enhance the realizable value of real estate market resources for the company.
• To provide research about the properties for sale and properties for investment.
• To provide research about the leasing properties and maintenance.
• Evaluate and present market research about the real estate properties and compare the same with other properties in the same region.
• Help clients in coordination with the CEO in presenting the market research in the region and to show the benefits of our property compared to other properties.
• To create a survey about potential capabilities of real estate acquisition in the region.
• Prepare portfolios on various criteria and study the cash flow in that area.
• Present a weekly and monthly detailed summary report about the real estate market analytical results.
• Present a weekly and monthly report about the economic market situation in the region and Europe.
• Develop and manages relationships with key property owners and real estate firms.
• Assist with sourcing new brokers and proposing market development plans for new markets as the company expands geographically.
• Acts as a liaison with account and all ministries to ensure the real estate dept. has up-to-date information regarding real estate rules and regulations.
• Research includes preparation and presenting project proposals.
• Communicate the status pf the on-going projects, financial results, and performance metrics to all stakeholders.
• Participate in the team goals and contribute towards achieving company targets.
• Maintain accurate an appropriate client records within the system for reference and reporting purposes.
• Provide detailed information to the client in line with the CEO with regards to the product specifications, and Usage.
• Analyse and provide feedback to the management with regards to the client’s demand, buying behaviours, market and competition.
• Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures
• Perform all other tasks as assigned by the management
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Research and Development|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|