- Receiving and labelling of specimen.
- Distribution of specimen as per the test requested.
- To perform routine maintenance of equipment and inform the In-charge about any defect if at all.
- To perform quality control and the requested analysis according to the laboratory policy.
- Preparation and Analysis of specimen and appropriate storage after analysis according to P & P.
- Release of results in LIS.
- Preparation of reagents, solutions, slides for microscopic analysis as and when required.
- To maintain daily entry of the specimens, their results and daily statistics in computer or register.
- To recognize abnormal or unusual test results and follow instruction procedures for reporting critical values (Call Back).
- To perform afternoon and night shift duties as per the duty rota and the need of the laboratory.
- To assist in the training of new personnel.
- Release the results within the TAT for routine and STAT specimens are processed and results released immediately and are given high priority
- Temperature checks for all required equipments such as Refrigerators, freezers, Incubators, Water baths etc.
- Performs specialized tests under the supervision of a senior staff (as appropriate).
- Assists in the development of new medical laboratory procedures and techniques.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Medical Hospital|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|