to ensures achievement of objectives/targets of Quarry operation function consistent with company objectives as per production plan.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize & monitor all mining operations as per Mining Plan and to meet quality parameters with cost effective way.
- Monitor safety practices and recognizing hazards
- Prepare plan for mine development as per the short term & long term strategy.
- Develop and implement short to mid-range mine plans.
- Monitor, evaluate and improve mining unit operations including loading, hauling and crushing.
- Interface with QC staff to develop the short term and long – term mining plan. This will involve implementing short to intermediate sampling programs by the plant for blending purposes.
- Track cost and maintain costs in the quarry/crushing operation.
- Develop and maintain a safe and environmentally compliant operation with the
assistance of the Safety and Environmental personnel.
- Develop new operational methods to reduce costs and produce a more consistent feed to the plant.
- Evaluate mobile equipment operation & communicate with maintenance personnel for its rectification. Supervise mobile equipment operators as required.
- Monitor, evaluate and improve crusher operations and maintenance with reference to KPI.
- Plan to keep the crushers in healthy condition by planned/ routine maintenance and plan the requires spares.
- Research and analyze information of considerable difficulty and draw valid conclusions. Prepares analytical reports as required.
- Oversee planning of Ahead of drilling operation as and when required.
- Assist in development of environmental permitting and design.
- Update maps as required – stone stockpiles, pit and dump topography, ore/waste zones, raw material stockpiles, etc.
- Provide support to mining and production manager and professionals in operations and projects.
- Performs other duties related to Mines/ crusher/plant as required or directed by production manager.
|Job Location:||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|