The role incumbent is responsible for performance indicator development, analysis and management Incident investigation, risk identification, categorization & management. Accreditation management, project progression management leading, facilitating & supporting performance implement initiatives.
- At all times promotes optimal and effective patient safety practices to other Health Hub colleagues, patients and their families.
- Support the Quality department activities related to the management of data, analysis and accurate presentation to support evidence-based decision making.
- Support HealthHub departments in identifying, defining, monitoring, and implementing the Quality improvement initiatives and Patient Safety activities in line with the Quality plan.
- Support all aspects of HealthHub compliance activities and assisting the continuous compliance with and adherence to the accreditation Standards or other third party in assigned areas
- Actively participates in accreditation process by taking responsibility for the coordination of specific chapters or standards.
- Support the Quality committee activities, and the specific agenda items as required.
- Communicates all appropriate information from quality activities to committees, accreditation teams, departments and persons affected by these activities.
- Supports the coordination, management and implementation of HealthHub policies, procedures and other evidence-based guidance used to inform effective clinical and non-clinical practice within HealthHub services.
- Supports the management and review processes related to safety and environmental issues within the services provided or contracted by HealthHub.
- Supports the design and implementation of performance improvement projects.
- Responsible for the confidentiality of information that they access to or came across during their work at HealthHub.
- Facilitate meetings, forums, focus groups and workshops.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Participate in educational opportunities related to the functions of the department.
- Assist in the identification and quantification of problems that impact the Quality and safety of the services provided by HealthHub (clinical and non-clinical).
- Leads the development and implementation of case reviews for quality improvement activities including Focus review.
- Facilitates and coordinates performance improvement activities within assigned departments by leading and supporting improvement efforts through the use of tools and methods (ie. Lean Six-Sigma, PDSA, etc.).
- Responsible for the surveillance and reporting of nosocomial infections, investigation of infection or clusters of infections as warranted, microbiological monitoring of the healthcare environment and remediation as warranted, targeted education, consultation, research, administration and continued professional development.
- Conducts rounds, discussing and monitoring infection control practices with staff; collects infection data from departments, maintaining records for each case; trains staff on implementation of infection control practices.
- Develop and revise Infection Prevention and Control policies based on best practice literature.
- Ensure timely response to changes in legislation, health-care trends and government directives that may impact facilities’ ability to provide care.
- Reports communicable diseases to the DHA as required.
- Participates in project review and assessment during facility construction.
- Performs annual and ongoing risk assessment and monitors organizational compliance with all infection prevention practices.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Other Business Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|