- Review contract requirements, specifications and drawings for contractual compliance; to include analysis of plumbing, mechanical and fuel systems.
- Communication with the contractors design staff throughout design and construction process.
- Field coordination with the construction contractor for inspection and testing of materials and workmanship.
- Review and verify inspection and test report documentation
- Verify contractor QC provisions have been made to provide required control testing and related documentation.
- Final Inspection of mechanical and plumbing systems for compliance with contract requirements.
- Review the contractors Q/C Plan and validate application of engineering standards to the required work and testing activities.
- Review contracts requirements, specifications and drawings.
- Validate Contractor Q/C Inspection Criteria
- Participate in the review and recommendations of Contractor submittals, RFI’s, change requests, and misc design reviews.
- Final validation of Technical Reports.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|