• Ensure Warehouse Best Practices are maintained, and company, industry and regulatory standards are being followed by conducting Audits and Inspections.
• Ensure Product Quality is maintained by physical product testing (e.g. functional testing, visual inspection & verification).
• The job holder will be based in Dammam and responsible on Eastern and Southern region’s warehouses [Dammam, Khamis, and Jizan].
• Ensuring appropriate implementation of repacking, relabeling, over labeling, kitting, and reworking activities.
• Ensure perfect implementation of Hold, Release, and Recall of Products with Quality Issues.
• Ensure that temperature control and monitoring requirements within the facilities are followed.
• Ensuring the appropriate handling of internal and external complaints including track and trend and mitigation of Quality related issues.
• Responsible for overseeing the accuracy of quality related information for systems vs. actual validation in WMS and other software systems used in BCO.
• Participating in Quality Management System Activities related to Audits, CAPA Process validation, Risk assessment, document management, change control, training management, preventative maintenance systems, Management Reviews.
• Support the department appropriate goals and objectives, and business measurements
• Any other assigned duties related to the job by the management.
• University Degree in technical discipline or general sciences
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Supply Chain Quality Control or Quality Assurance
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|