- The medical Quality assurance supports and reviews quality systems processes and serves to improve awareness, visibility and communication on quality initiatives to support assigned quality goals and priorities.
- Reports directly to CEO to create new Quality system procedures/instructions.
- Monitor and maintenance of existing proccesses.
- Knowledge of how to improve business quality.
- Excellent knowledge and fluency in writing bilingual reports.
- Knowledge of analyzing the reports, reviewing and investigating customer complaints, determine product failure root causes and evaluating risk of failures.
- Assist in creating and maintaining internal audit schedules and records.
- Assist in investigating quality issues related to patients’ quality and interact accordingly.
- Review and investigate customer complaints. determine product failure root causes and evaluate risk of failures.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Company Industry:||Medical Hospital|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|