QHSE Manager – Darwish Interserve – Qatar
- Degree in Health and safety and security management or other similar discipline with industry specific qualification evident (NEBOSH Diploma etc.)
- 5+ years’ experience in managing comparable QHSE operations/departments in GCC region.
- Good knowledge of developing, implementing, and managing quality, risk, health, safety, and environment management systems ideally within a large dispersed portfolio.
- Working knowledge of FM service delivery and operations advantageous.
- Experience of delivering QHSE training to staff and suppliers.
- Can develop strong, professional relationships with management, operations, suppliers, and government ministries.
- Highly self motivated and able to work under own initiative.
- Ability to plan, organize and supervise multiple teams and be decisive when required.
- Professional Bodies – ISOH, BIFM or similar.