MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To contribute to the operation of the Quality Control (QC) on Project Site by preparing and implementing components of Quality Controls Plans and Procedures according to Company Quality Control procedures.
1. To undertake QC functions in the workplace for daily QC activities.
2. To conduct inspection of raw materials, bought out items and review of Material Test Certificates (MTC) and the specification requirements.
3. To interface and coordinate with clients for QC matters and coordinate with third party inspection agencies for all related inspection activities.
4. To prepare Quality Control procedures, Inspection Test Plans (ITP) according to project requirements and client specifications.
5. To plan and supervise Subcontractor inspection activities and reviews of Sub Contractor QC performance.
6. To supervise staff for reporting, recording and inspection activities.
7. To undertake the preparation of Final Handing over dossier and maintain proper filling system (as per Company procedure) with full traceability for retrieving the document.
8. To have a proactive approach in problem solving.
9. To manage the supplier evaluation and in-process inspection at the manufacturing location; applicable to the respective discipline of specialization.
|Job Location:||Nizwa, Oman|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Company Industry:||Oil & Gas|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|