- Perform and coordinate inspections and determine quality assurance testing models of raw materials and finished products.
- Prepare, document, and execute detailed test plans, test cases, and defect reports.
- Review and approve quality requirements for manufacturing planning, supplier purchase orders, and engineering specifications to ensure contract compliance.
- Develop, document, and audit practices, program quality, and metrics reporting system.
- Directs workers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product, or process quality and reliability.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting; Construction & Building; Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|