QA Engineer – Raqmiyat LLC (Al Ghurair Group of Companies) – Saudi Arabia
• Deep understanding & analysis for business requirement & specifications.
• Help in requirement gap analysis.
• Defining project & product risks.
• Generate test plan & monitor progress over plan, reporting deviations from plan to stakeholders .
• Attend planning meetings and discuss testing issues.
• Writing & review test cases, insure full coverage for business.
• Execute & review execution of test cases.
• Write clear and concise bug reports and steps to reproduce by developers for fixing.
• Expert in using test management tools (Jira in particular).
• Generate all Testing reports (Excuated test-cases, Test coverage, Bugs density, …).
• Automate test-cases, perform load testing.
• API & web-services testing.
• Helping prepare software user guides & manuals.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen