- Develop, maintain and improve relationships with various providers.
- Review and negotiate contracts with providers in the network to ensure discounts are provided for achievement of optimal financial results.
- Assist in the development of proposals and cost estimates to be negotiated with providers based on technical evaluations of services and budget forecasting activities.
- Develop reports analyzing contract details and statistics and ensure that price lists and contracts are continuously maintained and updated on systems by the back-office team in a timely manner.
- Ensure new policies and contracts are communicated to providers in a timely and effective manner, keeping them abreast of any changes.
- Work on achieving key performance indicators while monitoring compliance of providers with shared policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the contracts with service providers are properly updated and price sheets are properly maintained.
- Review of insurance claims to ensure accuracy and compliance with agreements and contractual clauses.
- Ensure timely dissemination of contractual information within the organization to relevant stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development and execution of the division’s short to mid-term plans by maintaining and building relations with key stakeholders from the provider network while monitoring compliance.
- Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions to ensure work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of processes, productivity and cost reduction related to own work.
- Ensure that all relevant periodic and ad-hoc reports are prepared timely and accurately, and meet the function’s requirements, policies and standards.
|Job Location:||Medina, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|