• A top tier local contractor for the MENA market.
• Employing 1,000’s of people across the region they are a highly successful EPC contractor for projects in the Energy sector.
• They have executive greenfield and brownfield projects in the Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy and Infrastructure sectors.
• Their clients include leading international oil companies and tier one global EPC contractors.
• This position will report to the CEO and will manage a small team of Proposal Engineers.
• You will manage a portfolio of proposals for EPC projects in the Energy sector.
• You will develop robust policies and systems to ensure that techno-commercial proposals are as cost effective and compliant as possible.
• You will work closely with the estimating team, looking to identify cost savings wherever possible.
• You will be a key point of contact for the clients and provide ongoing support to any of their queries. Ultimately this position will incorporate some business development activities.
Salary and benefits are negotiable based on experience.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Engineering; Energy; Oil/Gas|