1. Draft Proposal content to include, but not limited to: introduction, overview, project approach and cover letter.
2. Develop and execute consistent proposal documents through document templates, letterhead and logo usage.
3. Coordination with the Marketing Cell to develop and implement strategic marketing initiatives to meet Vision Statement and Corporate Marketing Plan objectives.
4. Manage past performance reports, resumes and proposal reuse materials’ libraries.
5. Direct coordination with Proposal Manager for all RFP, RFQ, and award submittals responses.
6. Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to gather required data for proposal preparation.
7. Conduct desktop research of specific opportunities or general market intelligence in order to support a feasibility determination on a given RFP/RFQ.
8. Ensure all proposals, RFI’s, and / or reworks are submitted / delivered in a timely manner while meeting both the customers’ and CADG’s expectations of quality, delivery, cost and profitability
9. Synthesize all proposal related materials into a final client ready package.
10. Lead proposal production effort such as desktop publishing formatting, light editing, printing, copying, tab covers, producing binders and electronic media.
11. Maintain proposal milestones schedule such as review and due dates, kickoff meetings, Status update meetings, compliance matrices, etc.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|