– Recording and updating details of prospective and existing landlords and tenants into computer database swiftly.
– Examining properties and informing Leasing/Sales Team of issues.
– Conducting property tours with potential clients as part of marketing activities.
– Screening prospective tenants to ensure they meet eligibility requirements.
– Completing Sales/Lease applications and assisting with verification of application information.
– Informing prospective tenants of results.
– Inspecting properties periodically escpecially when tenants take occupation and vacate.
– Liaising with tenants to provide information and address their complaints and concerns.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Hospitality & Accomodation|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|