The Property Manager position supports and assists in the management of commercial real estate in accordance with the Management Agreements. The Property Manager is involved in all aspects of day-to-day operations of the property, including accounting, tenant relations, maintenance and repair, security, janitorial services, landscaping, etc. The Property Manager handles tenant complaints and service requests, and must be familiar with the terms of tenant leases. The Property Manager assists in the preparation of the annual budget, reporting and financial performance of the property.
- Staff – Total staff that will be reporting to this position has to be decided.The person holding this position will have to prepare a plan on the staffing requirements and submit this to the management for approval. He will be fully responsible for hiring and maintain the staff.
- Budget – Assists in the preparation of the annual budget. He should be able to operate within the set budget for the project.
- Money – Will be handling the cash flow on emergency situations to order for repairs or maintenance for the safety of the occupants and the property.
- Property Management & Tenancy and Occupancy Management
- Financial Management & Budgeting and Reporting.
- Provide excellent tenant service. Respond to tenant requests/problems in a timely and courteous manner, and generate work orders directed to vendors or maintenance staff. Follow-up with the tenant to ensure satisfactory resolution of the issue. Ensure that there is 24-hour emergency coverage for the property at all times.
- Conduct periodic inspections of the property and tenant spaces to ensure compliance with leases and the proper upkeep of the property.
- Ensure that property and lease files are properly maintained and kept up to date in accordance with company policy. Prepare and maintain appropriate tenant lease files, records, correspondence and file notes.
- Assist with administering tenant occupancy including providing the new tenant with an introduction letter regarding emergency contacts, insurance requirements, rent collection procedures, and maintenance request procedures.
- Become proficient with the Building management software. Coordinate entry of all property information into the software program and establish reporting protocols for maintenance requests, preventative maintenance, vendor and tenant Certificates of Insurance and key lease date tracking. Monitor all key dates and reporting within the system.
- Assist the SVP of Property Management and Commercial with establishment of the Property Management Plan, Preventative Maintenance Policies and Procedures and Property Operations Manual.
- Assist in the production of monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Assist in preparation of transaction related documents.
- Maintain contact and other databases for company.
- Aid in the production of departmental reports (e.g. business plans, financial statements, RFPs).
- Maintain adequate inventory of all office supplies and contact all vendors when maintenance is required on general office equipment.
- Coordinate regular inventories of all business property.
- Contractor coordination.
- Coordinate tenant move-ins.
- Reports to the SVP of Property Management and Commercial.
- Work with outside vendors, contractors and service providers, as required.
- Supervise and Manage all FM staff, as required.
Contract Documents, Tender Documents, Monthly Quarterly and Yearly performance reports, Income and expenses, List of all inspections, signed leases, maintenance requests, any complaints, Records of repairs, costs of repairs, maintenance costs.
|Job Location:||Salalah, Oman|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|