• Responsible for preparation of revenue budget for Property Management and assist in preparing expenditure budget.
• The function further includes comprehensive budget analysis, debt collection and debtor management of Retail Tenants, Residential Tenants and other contracts, management and control all accounting processes related to Retail and Residential Tenants during their lease period. Assist in implementing and monitoring of Residential and Retail accounting process and systems in order to improve the Landlord’s income stream.
• Timely generation and dispatch of Retail Tenants invoices and reconciliation of individual Tenant’s statement of account, generation of Retail Tenant’s outstanding reports.
• Ensure compliance with Statutory Authority and Audit Requirements. Maintaining of up to date Retail Tenant records in and the issuance of Retail Invoicing through the UDC Oracle System. Daily coordination with the UDC Finance Department so as to ensure that all UDC parameters and accounting processes and procedures are adhered to.
• Prepare Annual Department Retail and Residential Revenue Budget including coordinating and facilitating the complete budget process to finalization for all Property Management activities, including coordination with respective Retail Precinct Sr. Operations & Property Managers and the Residential Property Manager in preparation of the expense budget.
• Consolidate individual precinct / property budgets into one combined / summarized Department Budget.
• Monitor revenue and expense budget and report the same to senior management.
• Responsible for all debt collection and debtor management from Retail Tenants and other services, as well as the preparation of an actual v/s budgeted variance report on monthly basis for senior management. Ensure that all retail receivables are accounted for in a timely manner.
• Track and monitor Retail and Residential Revenue for accuracy, verifying it against receivables report on a monthly basis, oversee the smooth and efficient running of the Retail Lease Revenue function of the Property Management Department
• Liaison with UDC Finance Department on matters such as procurement, invoice payment, any other finance related matters, responsible for internal / statutory audit of accounts. Liaison with internal / external auditors.
• Prepare tenants performance report for senior management, investigate and reconcile discrepancies when they occur, measure all financial operations including financial statements, expenses and requests.
• Timely generation and dispatch of Retail Tenants invoices and reconciliation of individual Tenant’s statement of account, generation of Retail Tenant’s outstanding rent reports.
• Participate in individual Retail Tenant meetings in relation to negotiation of renewal of their leases. Assist in the preparation of support documentation in preparation of such meetings. Once concluded, provide assistance to Retail Administration Department as required in the preparation of lease agreements for renewal and update the same in the UDC Oracle System, to ensure that Retail Lease commercial terms are accounted for to report revenues when leases are executed.
• Assist Retail Administration Department in the collation of daily, weekly and monthly UDC Oracle / Micros System sales reports from businesses and collating the same for a report to be circulated to management on a regular basis.
• Preparation, writing, circulation of various formats of Retail reports ensuring information pertaining to the Retail Tenant is readily available.
• Analyze and resolve customer complaints and other issues, safeguarding and maintaining of up to date Tenants records in the UDC Oracle System, administrative coordination with the Property Management team and other departments.
• To implement and monitor the accounting process and systems in order to improve the Landlord’s income stream
• Daily coordination with the UDC Finance Department so as to ensure that all UDC parameters and accounting processes and procedures are adhered to.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|