· Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products or services, working with customers, company officials, sales departments and advertising agencies.
· Coordinate activities of departments such as sales, media, and research.
· Prepare and negotiate advertising and sale contracts.
· Gather and organize information to plan advertising campaigns.
· Confer with department heads and/or staff to discuss topics such as contracts, selection of advertising media, or product to be advertised.
· Confer with clients to provide marketing or technical advice.
· Monitor and analyze sales promotion results to determine cost effectiveness of promotion campaigns.
· Read trade journals and professional literature to stay informed on trends, innovations, and changes that affect media planning.
· Direct, motivate, and monitor the mobilization of a campaign team to advance campaign goals.
· Contact organizations to explain services and facilities offered.
· Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
· Search and Prequalify clients.
· Arrange meetings with decision makers/influencers and give presentations.
· Send proposals and follow up.
· Achieve monthly sales targets.
· Providing excellent Customer Service.
· Maintain & update product knowledge.
· Build and maintain good relations with the existing and new customers.
· Effective Marketing research.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Other Business Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|